OHIO ALCOHOL MONITORING SYSTEMS, LLC
6479 Brecksville Road
Independence, Ohio 44131
(216) 525-3112 – Client Helpline
(216) 525-3116 Fax
SCRAM Program Description
- Client is issued a non-removable continuous alcohol monitoring ankle bracelet that samples for the presence of alcohol twenty four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week
- Client is also issued a base station that requires access to a standard home telephone line. If client does not have a standard phone line, client must have one installed through their phone company or cable provider, or obtain access to one through friends or relatives. This is required so the base station can communicate data to the network on a daily basis. As an alternative, a cellular unit can be provided for an additional $1 per day that will provide a secured, one way communication path to the network for data upload or ethernet for .50 cents per day.
- Client must refrain from ingesting alcohol or using products that include alcohol during the time assigned to the alcohol monitoring equipment.
- After installation, the equipment will be removed only by order of the court or their representative.
- The cost for monitoring is eleven dollars ($11.00) per day plus one hundred dollars ($100.00) installation fee. The installation fee may be waived if installation is provided at the SCRAM office in Independence, OH. However, any maintenance and/or removal at the completion of the program will also need to take place at the Independence office and should be considered if selecting this option.
- The first month monitoring fee of three hundred thirty dollars ($330.00) is due at the time of the installation along with the one hundred dollar ($100.00) installation fee. Total amount due at time of installation: four hundred thirty dollars $430.00 payable by Visa or MasterCard, cash, personal check or money order.
- Failure to make timely payments will result in termination of SCRAM program and a violation of probation.